Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Prom: Neutral

Hey Beauty Fanatics!

I'm back with a neutral prom look. This could also be used as an everyday neutral. This is the same model that I used in the prom shoot, but this time I did her makeup for her own prom. We decided to go with a neutral look since her dress was a deep satin purple. Since we wanted all the attention to go to her dress, I played down the eyes, but created a simple, yet eye-popping look.








What I used:

FACE
-Smashbox Photofinish Primer
-Revlon Colorstay for Combination/Oily Skin in Golden Beige
-Bare Escentuals Tinted Mineral Veil

Cheeks
-MAC Fun & Games Beauty Powder Blush (HK Collection)

Eyes
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-MAC Naked Lunch ES (all over lid & brow bone)
-MAC Woodwinked ES (outer v, crease, outer 1/3 lower lashline)
-MAC Vanilla Pigment (tear duct)
-Loreal Hip Cream Liner in Black
-MAC Engraved Eyeliner (lower lashline)
-Lashblast Mascara in Black

Lips
-MAC C-Thru Lipglass

That's it! Pretty simple!

Stay tuned for the other prom look that I did that same day. It's another neutral look , but on tanned skin.

Hope you liked it!

Leilani :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment